A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit web sites. Its purpose is that the web can remember you whenever you visit back the site. Cookies store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, user’s statistics, links to social media accounts, access to user’s accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to tailor the web content to your needs. Without cookies, all the services offered by web pages may be negatively affected. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they store or how can they be deleted, etc, please click this link.
Our own cookies are:
• Session cookies: to make sure that the users that post comments on the blog are human beings and not automated software. This is a procedure to avoid spam.
The Third party cookies that we use are:
• Google Analytics: These cookies are stored to measure web traffic and the volume of visitors. Once you enter this website, you are accepting the way Google treats your information. Therefore, if you want to exercise any of the rights related to this matter, please contact Google.
• Social Media: Every social media uses their own type of cookies so that you can click on buttons, such as Like or Share.
Delete or disable Cookies
You can exercise your right to clear or disable cookies set by this website any time. The procedure to do this may differ according to the browser you are using. Click here to see a brief guideline of the most popular browsers.
• This website or its legal representatives shall not be held responsible for the content or the truthfulness of the third party‘s cookies policy that have been mentioned in this Policy.
• Web browsers are tools that store cookies, and you can exercise your right to eliminate them by using them. This website or its legal representatives shall not guarantee a proper or improper manipulation by browsers.
• Under certain circumstances, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser can remember that you have not accepted them.
• Regarding the cookies installed by Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States of America, and agrees not to share them with a third party, unless it is necessary for the system functioning or if it is required by law. Google states that your IP shall not be stored. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, which guarantees that data transference shall be performed with a level of protection that is in conformity with the European regulations